Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Laie Hike

 On the Fourth Of July we took a little hike up 2.5 miles up the mountians to Laie Falls
 It was beautiful. The terrain we covered with lush forest to red rock.
 The views were spectacular!

Above is the view from about half way up..

These are the guava strawberries that B could not get enough of! 

We made it! No one even made me carry them! Whew! my kids are getting big..





Yes, we ALL swam in the pool in front of the waterfall.

We made record time to get up and down. Some of the locals told us it would take us 5-6 hrs. We were up and down in 3 and half. Talk about Speed!!



2 comments:

  1. I remember climbing up to the falls a couple of times, it was so much fun. So glad you are getting to know Laie. It's agreat place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one makes me hurt I want to go so badly. I only want to hike if it ends in swimming in something beautiful. So cool. You can really just pick those guava strawberries (never heard of em) and eat them? I want some, Bri!!!

    ReplyDelete