Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

This and that

 This is what I see out my kitchen window. 
 This is the first day we got here, kids had made friends already. There are a ton of boys on our street.
 These birds are everywhere, especially after you mow your lawn. They follow you while you are mowing and eat the bugs. They are actually very pretty and look like a white miniature flamingo.
 There are so many different flowers everywhere. One day, after I have lived here long enough, I will wear one in my hair everyday.
 This is a lava rock. Lil Bis obsessed with them, he can hardly believe that its an actual lava rock.
These birds come to visit our yard all the time. That's a coconut piece behind him if you were wondering,(kind of looks like something disgusting)
Anyone know what this bird is called?

2 comments:

  1. Cool. That bird is called the red headed bobble bird. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen window view. What a great pic of that bird (the red crested cardinal)! Your new camera rocks!!

    ReplyDelete