Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

When it rains it usually doesn't pour to hard...

These were the luminous clouds that were out as we set out for our Sunday evening walk.
We were probably a half mile from our house when it started to pour. It usually rains for a minute or two then clears up. So we never pack an umbrella. Well today it poured the whole way home, when I say pour I mean buckets.
If you know Dan you know what the rest of the story is. Yes, he and the kids were singing and dancing down the street. I think they thought they were Fred Astaire in ,"singing in the rain." I wish I brought my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I can see all those boys stomping and dancing and singing badly. :) LOVE the new pic of Bendan. Where is that rope swing? It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete