Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to school:(

T and lil B's school is three blocks from our house,
 They love that they can walk to school with the neighborhood kids.


Here is the elementary school that T and lil B go to. 


  Check out these playscape statues... 
The kids were trying to figure out what game you could play on them.


upclose..


Hawaiian wooden wall sculptures, one day I will learn the story.


 Talmages class. Mrs. Ah You..


This information was at the beginning of T's homework planner.
REALLY!!! 
I had never even thought to look for missiles, but I guess it makes since with Pearl Harbor and all..
 Kind of scary.

Below is Br and A's school. The JR High is connected to the High School. 
So far its been very good!

2 comments:

  1. Counting down the hours.........12 to be exact! Im dying. Im so excited to hang with your family "Hawaiian"! Fire up the pit.....we are on our way:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...:"Hawaiian Style" was the intended phrase ;)

    ReplyDelete