Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Football is life

Here in the country football is life. I have never seen so much school spirit for a high school team as there is here. My older boys go to Kahuku intermediate and high school. So they basicly are at the same school as the high schoolers even though they are in junior high. Last weekend they were able to attend the state championship game Kahuku vs Obamas almator, ..Check out thevideo below to see if we won or not..hehe if you fast forward to minutes 3-6 it gets a little. More interesting...
The celebration went on all through the night and into the next day and night.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwM38pPQ2LE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ps I think the haaka is cool;)


My oldest is convinced he needs to play football next year.. his parents are not so convinced.. those boys are big.. My son, not so much. The following video is a clip from ESPN in 2004 about our little town and football here.. It may give a better glimpse of where we live and how important football is here.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7eV-ftU7ok&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment