Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rain gutter Regatta


T participated in the rain gutter regatta at cub scouts recently. The idea behind it is to make and then race their boats in an actual rain gutter. T's boat did really well. This I attribute to the small fact that  his father and I did NOT help him make it. His very talented scout leaders helped him build the entire thing so it wasn't a huge and  utter disaster which it tends to be when Dan or I get our hands on scout projects. The famous pine wood derby is coming up soon and I don't think any of our past cars have made down the track. Hopefully his awesome and very talented leaders will help him with the construction of the car as well.. Got to love scout leaders who know how to build.


No comments:

Post a Comment