Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Birthday POPS!






Instead of sending out a Birthday card for just my DAD to see I thought I would write a post for the entire world wide web to see....and it is not because SOMEONE forgot to put his card in the mail


Things I have learned from Dad
1.Collared shirts are required for dinner--and apparently other dressing tips

2. Patience. If you don't get it, you were not there.



3. How to be a deep thinker--this is not lounging on the couch--this is deep thinking. we are not watching a football game--we are reflecting on Plato's allegory of the cave.
4. A deep love for games--and winning. See how he cleverly chooses his opponents? It is the master at work!

.


5. How to host a party!



6. Most importantly-- If something breaks, blame a kid.

I hope to pass these truths onto future generations of Sharps, and I suppose I can guess where he got these things from


Love you Dad, Happy Birthday.
p.s. if there are spelling errors, I got those from my dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment