Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Claremont


CLAREMONT

Ok! this is the finally the last post of  our trip! I knew if I didn't do it while we were on our trip it would take me forever, and it did! It kind of has been a thorn in my side to finish!



We went to back to Claremont for a couple of days as our last
stop on our journey . This was the most anticipated stop of the trip! It was soo good to be back "home". It felt like home! It was so good to see everyone! We swam, ate, and talked the night away.


The "men"  were always crowded around the food table


We invaded the Bakers pool...


The spa was apparently the place to be.. We are hoping for some marriages some day between these kids!



1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing pictures of your trip from start to finish!

    And on an unrelated note, my phone case looks exactly like your sidebars. :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete