Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

camping anyone?

We packed (well the moving company did) all of our items, even our car, two weeks before we needed to be in Hawaii.We had nothing. So we camped on the floor of our apartment. And borrowed or did we borrow!
Thank you Dunkleys for the use of the air mattresses.
Thank you ward bldg for the table and chairs.hehe
Thank you Bodhaines and Bakers for use of your really big cars and I mean big!I may have to get rid of our van, those were so roomy.
Thank you Clonts for use of the projector..so we could have family movie night in our front room on our air mattresses.
Thank you to everyone who helped us!
I am soo sad I didn't take pictures of our camping:(
It actually was a lot of fun! We have great friends, how are we going survive with out you??. Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment