Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My search for stability


So when I asked Dan what the name of our blog should be, he said, "My search for Stability!" it's an inside joke between the two of us. I am always telling him that I need stability. In all honesty I have never NOT had it. Well maybe never is an exaggeration, but for the most part we have been pretty stable. Dan has really done a great job making us have everything we need and want while going to school.
I am so proud of him! He was able to accomplish his goal of getting a PHD (well almost, just has to finish that darn dissertation. If only he would have chosen an easier language, who's ever heard of Coptic??) and an actual paying professorship! Yippeee! Thus our move to Hawaii.

Anywho, our families stability has come not only through Dan but also from our friends and family. We have loved Claremont and the great friends we made there. Thank you for adding to our stability friends. Now in search for financial stability and hopefully you all will come visit soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still can't understand why you didn't go with the S.H.A.R.P acronym. Sharps. Hawaii. And. Raging. Poop. Or was it something else? :)

    ReplyDelete