Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Grandma Colleen and Grandpa Rick..YIPPPEEEE!!

Have I ever told any of you how much I LOVE my in-laws?
 ( I probably have because I honestly do!)
My mother in law is a SAINT.. in all aspects of the word.

saint

  [seynt] a person of great holiness, virtue, or benevolence.
She is there for anyone and everyone.. and no, she's not excepting applications:) 
SHE has gone out of her way to come and help me with all my babies. 

  Grandpa is a saint for always making it possible for her to come.


My father in law surprised her with a trip  for her birthday to see the grand kids and
 the pouring rain of Hawaii. 
It has not rained this much since we moved here. 

 On her actual birthday we went to a Laua at the Polynesian Cultural Center in the pouring rain..
Notice we are all in sweatshirts with the leis.



                                             The BEST part of the meal! The pineapple drinks!



JENGA had to be played!

Pearl Harbor!

USS Bowfin submarine...

 man that thing is so small, but pretty amazing..

One of the workers on the Bowfin was pushing and pulling (yes literally pushing) T and B into photo poses.
 If they look a little frightened its because they were!


SO of course I had to push and pull B and Grandpa into the correct photo poses as well!


LIL "B" thoroughly enjoying his headphone submarine tour!
Not sure what hes listening to on his headphones, mine was not this exciting!

"A" ready to fire!
USS Arizona tour. Love this pic!
AWWW
Grandpa giving a history lesson, and "A" is actually listening.
USS Missouri Battleship
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! 
We sure had a fun visit! We miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa looks so much like Gordon B. Hinckley that it is eerie.

    ReplyDelete