Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Frogs and frogs and more frogs

 The boys were on a frog catching mission.. They caught 17 in all one day and then their mean mom made them go and let them go where they caught them:)


 This A and his friend in the neighborhood who looks alot like him! 
Can you tell who is who?
 T and B with their friend, they convinced me to let them bring their frogs home as pets..
 B's ran away up our storm pipe never to be heard from again.
So sad for me.. I don't care for them one bit! 

1 comment:

  1. Gross! Those are some big frogs! And really A and his friend do look a TON alike!

    ReplyDelete