Powered by Blogger.

About us

About us
My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 boys and live in Laie HI. Where my husband works for BYU Hawaii.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easter

 Of course we painted some eggs then we were off to the community egg hunt at Gun Stock Ranch..
 The little boys were ready for some fun!
 It was really quite the event,a petting zoo and free pony rides.




  The Easter Bunny made a grand entrance on his horse at the top of the hill and zigzagged his way down to the kids.
  Even when the bunny is on a horse, he does not look any less scary, its almost scarier!
The Easter egg hunt! The area they had to hunt in was huge, probably two acres and there was horse poop everywhere! YUCK! I made sure my kids wore their tennis shoes and didn't eat any of the eggs, but only in Hawaii do you see this...I just kept thinking how dirty this boys feet were getting!
"T" found the silver egg which got you $3.00. Yippeee!!

1 comment:

  1. Um...I'm gonna go ahead and say it's definitely scarier when the bunny is on a horse! haha...weirdest thing I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete